Our 2018 dates are forthcoming. Graduate Horizons is a biennial program, held every other year in the summer. We will announce the next program's host institution and date by fall 2017.
When we make the 2018 application available it will include a specific deadline. Complete applications must be postmarked by the deadline. Applications will be due sometime in February, 2018. There is only ONE deadline to apply. All materials must be mailed in 1 envelope. Late applications are accepted on a space available basis only, financial aid may not be available for late applications.
- Student Application with short answer and personal essay
- Resume or CV
- Proof of Tribal enrollment or Native Hawaiian documentation
- Official Academic Transcripts
- 1 Academic Recommendation AND 1 Professional Recommendation
- A $120.00 check/money order made payable to College Horizons which covers:
- $20.00 Application processing fee (non-refundable)
- $100.00 Deposit towards the $225.00 program fee